Friday, September 7, 2012

5. FAQ


  1. Where do you dog sit?
    Primary at my home but I may consider dog sitting at your home.
  2. How many dogs do you dog sit at once at your home?
    Two dogs the max
  3. Where do you go for field trips?
    Prospect Park during off-leash hours and suggested locations
  4. When is the FREE indoor play group?
    I plan to host one every month. Contact me to suggest a date
  5. How do you prefer to be contacted?
    I am best reached by email. For emergencies, you can text me
  6. What information should I include in my email to you?
  • What breed is your dog?
  • How old is your dog?
  • Is your dog children friendly?
  • Is your dog friendly to other dogs?
  • What are the dates you will need Dog Sitting?
  • Does your dog have updated vaccines?





No comments:

Post a Comment